Godess Yoga Teacher Training- Pay In Full
Get certified to teach Goddess Yoga with founder Holly Kellogg along with Goddess Yoga Teacher Emily Killeen as support during your weekend-long training.
Friday 1st @ 3pm - Sunday 3rd @ 7:30pm
1. Learn to confidently lead women through an authentic & inspiring Goddess Yoga class, even if you have never taught before.
2. Learn how Sacred and Sensual Movements create personal breakthroughs and bring transformation on a soul level
3. Learn the Ancient Tools and Rituals that create deep connection and create a unique experience.
4. The Secret to Creating Sisterhood, a Loyal Tribe, A Deeper Connection with your Students, and Community.
5. How to create safe space by setting a safe "container" in your Goddess class so that each sister is held and seen in circle and is celebrated for speaking her truth.
6. Become Aware of how trauma is released in Goddess Yoga, through our signature Goddess Yoga Trauma Training,
where you can safely guide women through this class in a way that supports healing.
How to do all of this through discovering your unique style and utilizing your gifts as a Goddess Yoga Instructor and inspiring connection, sisterhood and authenticity and radical transformation in your students.
Live 3 day Training with lodging optional
Trauma Informed Goddess Yoga Course
Bold Leadership and Creative Expression Workshop
Fertile Listening & Space Holding Workshop
Practice Teaching and Manual Review
Goddess Tools included:
Professional Photo Shoot
Online Training Materials / Goddess Yoga Trademarked Manual
Catered Lunch on Saturday & Sunday
*Yoga Alliance YACEP Continuing Education Hours (30 hours)
We have 2 homes available in beautiful Sedona for you to stay in
Think of this training as not only a training- but also a mini-retreat!
Affordable lodging ranging from $50-$150/per night
(Includes coffee & breakfast)
Text or email Emily to reserve your spot for lodging:
There are no refunds for this training. However, if you have to cancel for any reason, you may use that credit towards another Goddess Yoga Teacher Training that is held by Holly and Emily.